People consume cannabis for various reasons. Some smoke for getting relaxed while others smoke for getting a good night’s sleep. Still, others smoke marijuana for staying focused at work.
Is it true?
Does cannabis really help in boosting productivity? What’re the top productive strains you can purchase with a doctor signed a medical marijuana recommendation letter? Let’s discuss this.
Medical Cannabis For Boosting Productivity?
Marijuana boosts productivity – one of the major reasons for that is it promotes sleep. You can’t perform well at work if you are tired. If you’re well-rested, you’re more likely to function optimally during waking hours and perform better.
Medical marijuana is a natural alternative to sleep pills. It helps in improving the quality of sleep without causing any side-effects like medications. The herb contains over 100 cannabinoids, which bind to the receptors in the body’s endocannabinoid system, thus regulating different bodily functions, of which sleep is one.
Researchers have found that medical cannabis works by reducing the REM sleep and increasing the deep sleep, which is the most restful part of the sleep cycle.
Thus, if you’re suffering from sleep disorders such as insomnia, you can apply for a medical marijuana recommendation letter. This way, you can get legal access to buy and smoke marijuana for medical purposes.
Additionally, cannabis boosts creative thinking. Medical studies dating back to 1970 suggest that regular marijuana consumers report generating more original thoughts. The majority of the consumers think that smoking the herb can actually boost their creativity levels.
However, researchers have found that the effectiveness of cannabis in boosting creativity depends on various factors. These include—the strength of the cannabis strains you’re smoking, frequency of use, and your baseline personality. Regular consumption of marijuana can decrease creative thinking skills, but it depends on a person’s personality.
A 2017 study found that marijuana users have greater chances of having creative personality traits. In this study, 412 cannabis users and 309 non-users participated, and the results were shown based on various psychological tests.
Cannabis users were more extraverted and open to new experiences than non-users. Additionally, they performed better in convergent thinking tests, showing they have a greater ability to find solutions to problems.
Top Productive Marijuana Strains
Cannabinoids can have different effects on different people. Thus, to get maximum health benefits from marijuana, you should choose the right strains. Here’re some of the top productive strains you can buy with your medical marijuana recommendation letter in Fresno–
- Jack Herer– A Sativa-dominant strain that promotes relaxation and boosts creativity. It combines Shiva Skunk and Northern Lights #5. Jack Herer flavors are—earthy, pine, and woody.
- Haze– It contains THC levels of up to 23%, and provides benefits such as increased energy and improved focus.
- Harlequin– A 75/25 Sativa-dominant strain that promotes relaxation and alertness. Harlequin flavors are—flowery, earthy, and woody.
- Super Sour Diesel– It contains THC content of 24%, which delivers powerful high feelings. It can help in reducing fatigue and fighting anxiety.
- Durban Poison– A powerful Sativa, which leaves the flavor of licorice in the mouth. It delivers an ultimate energy boost and euphoric sensations.
- Chocolope– This strain has mood-enhancing properties and provides a quick boost of energy & reduces stress.
- Lemon Haze– A refreshing strain, which keeps you focused and provides a calming sense of relaxation.
- CBD Mango Haze– It has the ultimate medicinal benefits, which will keep you awake and focused at work.
Covering it up—medical cannabis can help in managing symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress, etc. It provides ultimate relaxing effects, thus promoting creative thinking and boosting productivity. However, marijuana’s effects on your condition depend on various factors—a type of strain you’re consuming, frequency of consumption and how your body responds to cannabinoids.
Talk to an MMJ doctor to apply for your medical marijuana recommendation Fresno and seek professional help for choosing the right cannabis strain.